Thursday, May 1, 2008

News of the day

So, I am testing the ability to simply write an email, to a certain email address, and have it auto post to the blog.. Actually that could be pretty cool for sending pictures to the blog.. I could just send directly from my Cell to a certain address and poof.. It's already posted on my blog.. Ok THAT is sounding pretty cool.
Drove the car today.. Had to bring spare clothes along for Gold Rush singing tonight. We're singing for the chorus at rehearsal.
Heading to Lacrosse this weekend. Gold Rush will be competing in the Division contest, and International Prelims. This means we get to sing both Friday and Saturday night. All 4 of our songs are arranged by the Baritone (Steve Hardy).. Mm wonder what happens if I forward a mp3 file..
Friday night we open with "It all depends on you" followed by "Red Hot Momma"..
Saturday we start with "Kiss to build a dream on" and finish with "I Love The Way You're Breakin My Heart!"
We sang "It All Depends", and "Kiss To Build A Dream On" at Ryan and Michelle's wedding reception here in MN.
Done-

No comments: